Monday, October 5, 2009

Here we go!

I have begun my journey. Today I leave for Thailand and as I write this post I am sitting in the Chicago airport waiting on my flight to LA. I am one giant mess of emotions, fear, excitement, nervousness, giddiness topped off with intermittent fits of tears and giggles...but mostly I feel relieved to finally be starting on my SE Asian adventure. This is sure to be an amazing year and I am very much looking forward to meeting the rest of my group in LA. Keep your fingers crossed for me that the journey goes smoothly and that I am able to sleep on the plane tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Aloha! See you on Skype. And now the adventure really begins. So amazing to witness you living your dream! Can't to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your the greatest, and its going to rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting you must be a whole crazy mess of emotions and omg I wish I worked at a firm

    ReplyDelete