Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I had a very Merry Christmas in Thailand! I taught my students Jingle Bells, and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. We decorated a wall of the class room with paper snow flakes, I had a white Christmas!

The spirit of Christmas can be anywhere if you have the right attitude, and I am grateful for the fun I had with my students and their excitment to celebrate the holiday with me.



I am on my way to the bus station right now to spend a few days at the beach and then ring in the New Year in Bangkok. I am looking forward to swimming in the ocean and playing in the sand. I also cannot wait to find a pizza in Bangkok and see a movie! I wish you all a happy New Year and will post again when I get back next year!!! Happy Holidays...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,

    I'm on a plane with WiFi (far cry from the internet availability in Thailand, no) :) and just had a chance to get caught up on your blog. It seems as though you are having a great time, so I'm glad to hear that. If you get a chance while you're there, try to get down to Phang Nga Bay for a couple of days...one of the most amazing places that we have ever been to. Stay healthy and safe, and have some Thai curry for me (my favorite)!

    Jim Dion

    ReplyDelete