Saturday, September 12, 2009

25 Days and Counting

I realized today that my time here in my comfort zone is running out. My adventure has already begun, I no longer have a place of my own and I have been living out of suitcases since August. All my immunizations have been completed, preparations are all nearly made yet I still can hardly grasp the idea that by this time next month I will be in Thailand, far away from friends and family and all that is familiar. The anticipation of my departure is the worst, I know that once I am there I will be fine and adapt quickly, its just this time of waiting that is the hardest. Have I made the right choice? Am I going to have friends? Will I be a good teacher? I know that the answer is yes to all the questions, but I cannot help asking them and turning them over in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment