Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lights of My Life

I love my students. The best sound in the world is the chorus of "Good morning teacher!" and "Hello Teacher!" I hear everyday as I walk to school. My students make everyday an adventure and always give me something to smile about. I cannot express the joy I feel when I see their smiling faces and share a little moment with them. I realize that I have not shared nearly enough photos of these little lights of my life so that is what today's post is all about...my students!


students shoes lined up outside school
(they are not allowed to wear them in school)


troublemakers


Strike a Pose


Climbing a tree and cutting branches down with a machete...
Mosquito Safety! (Students Safety not so much)


Me and my "crew" (yes we have a secret handshake)


7th graders...feeling bored in assembly


When the teachers away the students will play...games on my laptop!


Some of the girls had me take this photo...these are the 8th grade heartthrobs

loving the camera




Student dancers and their make up assistants

cool kids watching the soccer game

from left to right:
Game (teachers call him my baby) and the twins Nueng and Song (One and Two!)


Scouts after the Scout March





A Thai School Bus


Laughing at English Camp




7th graders striking a pose after class



2 comments:

  1. These are such excellent photos! Keep them coming <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! Thanks for sharing Kate. :)

    ReplyDelete